Hello, Fall! We are so excited you are finally here.
We love your cool crisp mornings, football game days, pumpkins on porches, and all of your beautiful colors. And here at dutch+boots we want to keep kiddos looking dapper and clean through it all. So, here are some great ways to dress your little one in their dutch+boots double-reversible baby bandana bibs this fall. With two stylish designs per bib you have more options to keep your little one’s outfit clean and stylish. Enjoy!
1. Dress your baby girl in a denim dress, a beautiful fall sweater, and our grey stripe bib for the perfect fall look.
2. Keep your little dude styling with a bomber jacket and our black monochrome bib for a cool look.
3. You can’t go wrong with a forest green dress and a hot pink bib for a fun fall look! Pair it with a denim jacket, and you’ve got a great way to keep your little girl warm on those cool fall days.
4. We love a nice gingham shirt here at dutch+boots and it makes for a great fall look when you pair it with a navy blue vest and our grey-and-stripe bandana bib. The perfect look for your handsome baby boy.
5. Who says you cannot wear mint during fall? It works as a great accent color by paring it with a dark denim jacket and gold booties. It’s a stylish combo for your sweet little girl!
We hope you have enjoyed some of these great looks for keeping your babies stylish and clean this fall. How are you styling your little one? Let us know in the comments.
And as a special "Hello, Fall" thank you, here is a code for 20% off your order of dutch+boots bibs. Use HELLOFALL17 at checkout. Expires 10/1/17 11:59 CDT.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
As a mom-on-the-go, I needed a bib that would work harder for me. Soft and stylish, sure. But also, longer-lasting and more flexible coordination with a variety of outfits, so I didn’t have to pack quite so much. And that’s what sparked the idea for our original reversible baby bandana drool bib. So, what’s so different about it?